TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Dianaco.it is property of Lady G, headquartered in Via Senna 1, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) with Showroom in Via del Molinuzzo 105, 59100, PO. P.IVA IT07695220967
The contract between Lady G and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Lady G. This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the provided manner, the Customer declares to have read all information provided to him during the purchase process, and accepts the terms and conditions and payment as written below.
If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure has been concluded, we recommend to print or save an electronic copy and keep these general conditions of sale, as a requirement of art.52 del d.lgs.206 del 2005 on distance selling. For any enquiries, please contact our staff by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO PURCHASE:
The customer can only purchase available products at any given moment through the electronic catalog of Dianaco.it, online at https://www.dianaco.it, the products will be ordered as described in the details information page. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its features but it could differ in color tone, characteristic of a high quality product made to order. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Lady G through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will include date and time of execution order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with Dianaco.it. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and to communicate any corrections, as described in this document. In case of non-acceptance, Lady G ensures timely notification to the customer.
PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD:
In case of purchasing through the PayPal payment method, the customer at the end of the order is directed to the PayPal login page. The amount of the order is debited from your PayPal account at the time of the order or directly to the credit card / debit card if the customer does not have a PayPal account. In case of cancellation, either by the customer or in case of rejection by Lady G, the amount will be refunded to the customer’s PayPal account.
If the cancellation of the transaction is requested, in no event Lady G may be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by PayPal. At no time during the purchase process Lady G is able to know the Customer’s financial information. As there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data is intercepted. No electronic archive of Lady G files, or maintains, such data. For every transaction made through a PayPal account the customer will receive a confirmation email from PayPal only.
TERMS AND DELIVERY COSTS:
Delivery costs are charged to the customer and are shown explicitly at the time of order placement, as it will vary according to total weight and volume of products purchased. Payment of goods by the customer will be using the method you chose when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer with respect to the total order. No responsibility can be attributed to Lady G in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
Unless expressly communicated by our customer service, delivery refers to street transport. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
– That the number of boxes is the same as reported in the transport document in advance by e-mail;
– The packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, subject to control by putting on WRITTEN PROTEST on the receipt of delivery courier. Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods. Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:The company Lady G as owner of Dianaco.it is committed to providing only the original products, safe and covered by official warranty of the Producer, in the manner and terms provided by Italian law.
The warranty does not cover, in any case, the damage to the products procured by improper use of the same, nor any damage caused by the products to third parties or things and objects of third parties.
From the date of delivery of the product, the buyer is covered by a warranty period of 24 months.
Once discovered the defect attributable to the manufacturer, the buyer has 60 days to report the defect, through an email sent to this address email@example.com, requiring repair or replacement of the concerned product, the transport for the return of the product is on the buyer.
RIGHT OF RETURN:
Under articles of Section II, Chapter I, Title III, Part III, of the d. lgs. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, so he does not indicate any reference to a VAT to Lady G on the order form), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in the next paragraph.
To exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to Lady G, within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods. This communication can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received such notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service of Dianaco.it will quickly communicate with instructions on how to return the goods which must be received within 10 days by Lady G.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
– The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, you can not exercise withdrawal only on the product purchased;
– The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories) to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, to put it in another box, on which put the correct address of Lady G. It has to be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
– By law, shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
– The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the responsibility of the customer;
– If the goods are damaged during transport, Lady G will inform the customer (within 5 working days from receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier and get the reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for the return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
– Lady G is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
– Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Lady G will subtract from the refund due to a percentage, but no more than 10% of it, as a contribution to the costs of restoration. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Lady G will refund the customer the full amount paid within 14 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged to credit card.
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Lady G finds:
– The lack of the outer packaging and / or internal packaging;
– The loss of the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of lapse of the right of withdrawal, Lady G will return to sender the purchased goods, charging the shipping costs.
The personal information requested durig the ordering process are collected and processed to meet the expressed demands of the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license ceded to third parties. Lady G guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data disciplined by the Privacy Code under LD 196, 30.06.03. The owner of data treatement is Lady G, in Via Senna 1, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) – ITALY
Any complaint must be addressed to Lady G, in Via Senna 1, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) – ITALY